RNA Comparative Analysis Software Tools Version 3.0
If you installed CATUI 3.5 via clickonce before 8/26 or rCAD 1.5 before 8/27, you will need to uninstall and reinstall to update to CATUI 3.51 & rCAD 1.5.1 respectively.Note:
The RNA Comparative Analysis Software Tools are provided as is
, without any warranty.
The RNA Comparative Analysis Software tools consist of: RNA Comparative Analysis Database (rCAD)
Comparative Analysis Toolkit User Interface (CATUI)
Minimum Installation Prerequisites:
- Current Version: CATUI 3.51.
- Can be installed standalone.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server
- .NET Framework 3.5, SP1 (rCAD Utilities) and .NET Framework 4.0 (CATUI)
- rCAD: SQL Server 2008 Express Edition
- 4GB Memory
CATUI 3.51 Data Sets:
Design Highlights over CATUI 3.0
- Note: The CATUI is not currently functional for sequence alignment editing work, but is functional for sequence alignment visualization.
- CATUI installation is now via Clickonce from Codeplex
- CATUI 3.5 Documentation is integrated in the application, access with the F1 key or from Help menu.
- CATUI Alignment Viewer
- CATUI Secondary Structure Editor
- Support for RNA Secondary Structures in the following formats
- RNAml (with extensions to support 2-D rendering properties such as colors and fonts)
- Strml (Gutell Lab RNA Secondary Structure Model format)
- Linked Navigation between Secondary Structure View and Alignment View when Sequence Alignment and Structure Model are in an rCAD database (version 1.5).
- Secondary Structure Diagram generation via templating when Sequence Alignment and Template Structure Model are in an rCAD database (version 1.5).
- Exporting a diagram to all supported Structure Model formats.
rCAD Reference Implementation Version 1.51.00 (Back to Top)
Installing the Reference Implementation:
- The rCAD Utilities are provided as 32bit and 64bit binaries.
- The rCAD Reference Implementation is the rCAD database and a set of software utilities (rCAD Utilities) for creating and maintaining rCAD database instances.
- The SQL queries for the rCAD database schema are within the documentation attached to this release.
- rCAD Reference Implementation Discussion Thread is available here